[Nfbmo] Question about Blackboard

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 10 00:08:42 UTC 2016

Blackboard is not a "format," it is an application used for on-line
learning.  It can be used in many different ways, so there is no
"yes" or "no" answer to this question.  It depends in part on how
your university sets it up and configures it, how a professor uses
it, how she prepares materials etc.  However, having said all of
that, the Blackboard folks are aware of accessibility issues and have
worked at making everything as accessible as they can.

Dave