[Nfbmo] Question about Blackboard

Cari Ford celticcari36 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 02:53:25 UTC 2016

Hi Roger,
I just graduated from University of Missouri St. Louis last December. I was
in school there for 5 years. Black Board has gotten better over the years.
The Blackboard people are always updating it with accessibility in mind.
Jaws works really well. Black Board might seem overwhelming at first but
once you get the hang of the format, it's a breeze. In fact, I prefer
turning in assignments and receiving materials through blackboard.
If you would like to talk further, please contact me off list at
celticcari36 at gmail.com.
Good luck returning to school.
Peace,
Cari Ford