[Nfbmo] UEB Code at KC Chapter (for Marsha & Others)

Ruby Polk rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 12 00:04:35 UTC 2016

September 10, 2016

HelloNFB KC Chapter Members and Friends,

Just a Friendly reminder that our KC Chapter Meeting will be on next
Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 2-4 PM. This is the Time to turn in all
Pledges and see who will win the top three prizes from our Walk for
Independence and Cookout.

Also, from 1-2 PM we will have a Unified English Braille Code (UEB) Workshop
taught by Shelia Wright. The Address is 118 Westport Road, KCMO. Many
Publications are using this new Braille code and we can get first hand
information on how to use it.

Look forward to seeing all of you there. Thanks, Ruby Polk, President, KC
Chapter

Ruby Polk

SENT FROM MY I PHONE

NFBMO/Braille Skills