[Nfbmo] {Spam?} FW: 1Touch for the Blind in MO

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 19:48:08 UTC 2016

From: Miranda Brown [mailto:assistant at 1touchproject.com]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 2:49 PM
Cc: director at 1touchproject.com
Subject: 1Touch for the Blind in MO

Hello,

If you could distribute the below training announcement would be greatly
appreciated.

1Touch self-defense for the blind will be holding a Coaching Certification
Course hosted by the Delta Gamma center for Children with Visual
Impairments, November 30th - December 2nd.  The registration deadline is
October 24th. 19.5 ACVREP CE hours can be earned for this training.

Thanks to the generosity of the St. Louis Lighthouse for the Blind we are
able to offer the first 5 people to register a discounted rate.

You can find out additional information about 1Touch at
www.1touchproject.com or www.facebook.com/1touchproject

Contact 1Touch at 319-208-1683 or info at 1touchproject.com for further
information or to register.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Miranda Brown

Executive Administrative Assistant

1Touch Project

info at 1touchproject.com

418 Leffler St

West Burlington, IA 52655

Office: 319-208-1683

Mobile: 319-759-8980

www.1touchproject.com <http://www.1touchproject.com/>

www.facebook.com/1touchproject

Donate your Car to 1Touch Project! Donate your car, boat, truck, RV, Jet Ski
or snowmobile to 1touch Project  and receive a tax deduction. This no cost,
no hassle process begins when you contact our fundraising partner, Donation
Line LLC at 877-227-7487. Make sure to ask for our extension 3192. Or you
can click here
http://www.donationline.com/newvehicle_donation_form.shtml?n=Onetouch%20Proj
ect to donate online now!