[Nfbmo] Introduction

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Tue Sep 27 20:15:44 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Federationists:
	My name is Michael Ausbun, and I am the Secretary of the National Association of Blind Students, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind. More importantly though, I am the liaison for your state. This means, all things student related on a National level come from me, and I try to mentor and advise the seven student presidents I liaison for. I have been in contact with both the affiliate president and student president over the last few months, but wanted to make myself available to all of you. If you want to contact me, my email address is mausbun at unr.edu or mausbun at nevada.unr.edu and my phone number is (775) 432-8789. Please feel free to reach out with any suggestions, ideas, or comments you might have. Though it is not true that it is necessarily the case that students will be future leaders in our movement, it is necessarily true that students and future students are the future of our movement.
	Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to continue working with you all…let’s go build the Federation!
Respectfully,
Michael Ausbun
Secretary, National Association of Blind Students
First Vice President, national Federation of the Blind of Nevada