[Nfbmo] Draft agenda and looking for additions and deletions

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:02:09 UTC 2016

Could we get an update on what's happening with our social media?  As
I understand it, we have had some momentum there.

Reports could be emailed ahead of time...  But I think it would be
important to keep them as a part of the meeting record.

As for the committee lists, we could ask Gary to send out a draft, but
I believe that we would still make time for it on the agenda so that
suggested amendments can be given.

I look forward to joining the meeting on Saturday and only wish I
could do so in person.