[Nfbmo] Need RSVPs for the Columbia chapter picnic!

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:45:04 UTC 2016

Dacia,

Sharon & I and 3 members of the Jefferson City Chapter will attend the
Columbia Chapter picnic.

Gene Fleeman

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*