[Nfbmo] Draft Committee list

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 29 14:56:46 UTC 2016

Please look over this list, and be free in sharing your comments with me.
You may make them on the list if you wish, or you may write to me directly
at gwunder at earthlink.net.

I find the job of appointing committees to be one of the most difficult I
have. I always feel as though I am failing to tap the talent that exists in
chapters but which has not yet intruded on my consciousness. We want our
committees to work, but we also want them to be staging areas where people
can grow into the roles that need to be filled to keep the organization
active and vibrant. I hate the idea that the NFB of Missouri may be made up
of cliques still, it is hard to defend against this when you look at the
number of people who repeatedly appear on our list. Again this may be my
failure to see good people who are capable of serving or who are likely to
grow in beginning their service.

Thank you for any help you can give me. I hope to come into the board
meeting with this list completed. Thank you for your help.

Gary Wunder, President