[Nfbmo] Things you need to know about convention.

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 2 23:19:10 UTC 2017

Things are coming together for our 55th annual convention. Here are some things you need to know.
There will be a VERY limited number of tickets for sale at registration for all 4 planned meals. My advice is to get to the registration table between 8:15 and 8:45 Friday morning or as close to 5:00  Friday evening as possible.
When attending a meal function place your meal ticket at 12:00 above your plate so you maybe served. In other words have your meal tickets with you!
Exhibits
The announced exhibit hours for Friday are 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm but exhibitors should feel free to set up earlier if the tables are there and labelled. However, exhibits may not be open during the affiliate board meeting.
Be kind to our vendors and bring along a lot of $1 bills as you know that there will be a lot of $1 and$2 items and we cannot be sure that change can be made.
So, who are this year’s exhibitors?
Table 0: Missouri Affiliate

Table 1:  Kansas city

Table 2: Loving Innovations/Friends of Wolfner

Table 3: Braille Bibles international

Table 4: Lewis and Clark/Columbia

Table 5: Nanopac

Table 6: Jefferson City/Springfield

Table 7: Christian  Ministry Teachers

Table 8:Vanda

Exhibits are in the foyer for the ballroom.

Hotel check-in is 3:00pm and check out is 11:00. This means you will need to check out before Sunday session.

Ice machines are on every other floor and soft drinks are available at the market place adjacent to the front desk open 24 hours a day.

Eugene Coulter, convention Coordinator

NFB of Missouri.