[Nfbmo] Dieing, Dying, or Dyeing?

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 01:39:21 UTC 2017

To prepare us for the grammar conference calls, President Wunder suggested a few months ago  that we read a book titled "Grammar Girl's Quick And Dirty Tips for Better Writing", DB 67697. The first chapter deals with the correct usage of certain "dirty words." These are words that people get confused. Although the list is comprehensive, it is not all-inclusive. After reading this chapter, I went online and looked up some words that often confuse me. I will be posting a quick lesson on each of these words every week.

Dieing, Dying, or Dyeing?

http://writingexplained.org/dieing-vs-dying-difference

Regards

Daniel Garcia