[Nfbmo] Streaming Unavalible

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 19:24:56 UTC 2017

Friends,

Sorry that it has taken so long to get this message out but I wanted to
check, double check, and triple check that this wasn't something that I
might be doing wrong and I still wasn't going to send out this message
until I could officially prove my suspicions that the hotel was blocking
the I.P. address of my selected live streaming server "rtmp://
a.rtmp.youtubte.com/live2".  I have reached out to the officers of the NFB
of Missouri and have been advised that there is really nothing we can do
about it at this point in time.

That said, I fully regret to inform you that there will be NO online
streaming this year.  I was really looking forward to being responsible for
such an important undertaking and it truly breaks my heart that I was
unable to fulfill my obligations to you.

I wish to thank Amy Plumlee and our whole Social Media Team for picking up
the slack and caring for most of the required streaming on our Facebook
page, which thankfully is not blocked by the hotel.

I have made arrangements to get a copy of the audio recordings from the
convention and will have them posted on the website as soon as earthly
possible.

If you wish to watch live streams from our convention please visit our
facebook page at the following link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Missouri/189920374360763

Respectfully,
Randy Carmack