[Nfbmo] Convention Follow-up

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Mon Apr 10 11:29:24 UTC 2017

President Shelia Wright
1st Vice Julie McGinnidy (sorry  Julie!  I think I slaughtered your last name)

2nd Vice Gene Fleeman
Recording Secretary Dacia Cole
Corresponding Secretary Erin Magoon

Gene Coulter maintained his Board position

New Board members are Amy Plumlee and Jenny Carmac.

Congratulations to all, and to those that I mispelled your names.  My apologies.  Thank you Randy for all you do.    Further thanks to Gene Coulter and the members of Kansas City and Old Drum Chapters   Untimately, a convention is much more than a hotel or food.  Nice job
Sent from my iPhone