[Nfbmo] Convention Follow-up

Melissa Smith mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:09:47 UTC 2017

I would like to thank Gene Coulter, all of the members of the Kansas
City and Old Drum Chapters, Randy Carmack for his tireless effort in
trying to get the convention stream going, all of those who participated
in social media, and every else that I missed for making this a great
convention. I would not have a problem paying extra for meals, if the
selections could be better and portions better as well.

The agenda was great this year.

Melissa Smith