[Nfbmo] Convention Follow-up

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 11 02:42:31 UTC 2017

Actually we tried to plug-in to the Google Fire at the hotel but their I T
professional  allegedly told the banquet manager that if we did that it
would take down the wi-fi for the entire meeting room area. It did not sound
right to  Randy, Gary, or me. So, you see only part of what Randy was
dealing with.