[Nfbmo] National Convention Stipends

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 11 18:42:11 UTC 2017

Once again our state affiliate is offering stipends to our National Convention in Orlando the week of July 10 – 15. Priority will be given to first time attendee. The stipends are NOT intended to cover all your expenses but rather to help people who may not be able to attend get the convention experience. More funding help may be available from the Kenneth Jernigan Fund through our national office. For full details on either the Jernigan fund or national convention go to www.nfb.org to be informed. Pre-registration and hotel reservation deadlines are May 31.

Therefore, the deadline to apply for the convention stipend is 5:00 pm CDT on Monday May 15 and awardees will be notified that week. You may Email applications  to me at escoulter at centurytel.net or mail them well in advance to Eugene Coulter; 1504 Furlong Drive; Columbia, MO 65202-4851. Phone requests are not accepted and the person requesting must apply for themselves.

NATIONAL CONVENTION STIPEND APPLICATION

Name:

Address:

City, state, Zip code:

Home Phone:

Cell phone:

Email Address:

Missouri chapter:

Is this your first national convention:

Have you received funding from the affiliate in the past to attend National Convention?:

Why do you wish to go to convention:

Briefly explain your need:

I understand that If I am awarded funding I must submit proof of expenditures within14 days after national convention to our state treasurer:

For questions call me at 573-474-3226 or Email me at escoulter at centurytel.net

Eugene Coulter, committee Chair