[Nfbmo] Thank you

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Sat Apr 15 05:18:40 UTC 2017

As was previously stated, blessings come back to those who bless others.  The genuine love and friendship shown to you was a direct correlation to your many years of dedicated, caring and strength in leading this great movement.  You exchanged titles but will be a leader for many years to come.  I'm proud of and for you Gary.

Sent from my iPhone