[Nfbmo] Nationally recognized for a tweet

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:06:47 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I was listening to the Nation’s blind podcast and was surprised what I heard. Anil Lewis and Melissa Ricabonno were talking about the #whyimafederationist campaign. There were only eight read and Missouris was one of them. The tweet said “We not only use tech but we design it as well#knfbreader #whyimafederationist
So excited we are getting out there on our social media accounts. If you are on Twitter be sure to follow us. We are nfbmo at nfbmo_7
Amy Plumlee
Social Media chairperson