[Nfbmo] useful tips for national convention by Dave Hutchins

sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:44:34 UTC 2017

Hi Troops,
There are a few things we all need to keep in mind when attending our national convetion.  We need to be more considerate of others in the hotel, we are not the only people staying at the Rosen Shingle Creek.  Guide dogs users need to be especially mindful of their animals, no poops on the hotel grounds, no poops in the hotel any where but where the relief area is located.  Try very hard to be mindful and considerate of when you are eating and be sure to tip your server, try extra hard to be neat, clean, considerate to all who are helping us, if sojmeone offers help, just accept it, even if you know you don’t always need it, it is only a friendly gesture, we all or most of us know what we can and can not do, so be a little kinder to folks in Orlando and things will definitely go a long way to be sure this years is most successful.