[Nfbmo] World's blind population to soar, Study says

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:06:40 UTC 2017

Greetings all this page was unavailable when I clicked on it, however I am not surprised by the possibility that this is true. As the population of senior citizens grows in this country alone the number of individuals with various types of blindness will also increase. Not only did the baby boom occur in this country but I expected occurred all over the World and as a result the aging population will result in more individuals who are blind if you figure that 10 to 15% of individuals have some significant vision loss then in the next several decades you should see a specific rise in the number of individuals with limited vision in fact it should already be occurring. Fred Olver

For more information about this and other topics see my website www.dealingwithvisionloss.com

Sent from my iPhone