[Nfbmo] FW: [nabs-l] YouTube channel

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 00:07:49 UTC 2017

FYI.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tarik Williams
via NABS-L
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2017 6:47 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tarik Williams <williams.tarik20 at gmail.com>
Subject: [nabs-l] YouTube channel

YouTube announcement

Hello all,
On behalf of the National Association of Blind Students, I am proud to
announce our new student division YouTube channels titled "how blind
students see it". On this YouTube channel, it will be a platform for
different blind students to show us what is going on in their lives and
their different successes. This channel will also have different videos
educating people on different situations that blind people face and how
blind students accomplish their goals. Here is a link to our YouTube channel
and our first video introducing the board. We hope to have you subscribe and
like our videos. We look forward to connecting with all of you in the
future!

https://youtu.be/QnLE5sghKic

All the best,

Tarik Willians