[Nfbmo] Call The Governor

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 15:08:12 UTC 2017

We have been making great strides with legislators related to their willingness to work on a solution that would reverse the cuts from the Governor's veto
of HCB3.  While we feel that most legislators and House and Senate leadership are mostly on board (possibility they will call a special session), we do

not yet have the support of the Governor's office.  Therefore, starting today, we are asking that you, your staff, your consumers/clients, families, etc.

call the Governor's office with this simple message:

Please reverse the cuts to the Medicaid program before our elderly, disabled and chronically ill children suffer the consequences of the lost services!

We are hoping to "flood" the Governor's office with as many calls as possible between today and Monday.

Governor Eric Greitens

Phone: (573) 751-3222

Thanks