[Nfbmo] Join the Membership Committee and hear from a Special Guest!

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 15:35:59 UTC 2017

This is tremendous. Way to go.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie A.
McGinnity via Nfbmo
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2017 10:12 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Cc: Julie A. McGinnity
Subject: [Nfbmo] Join the Membership Committee and hear from a Special
Guest!

Hi everyone,

The membership committee will be presenting a special guest on our next
conference call.  Jeannie Massay, membership chair of the National
Federation of the Blind, has agreed to lead a discussion with our membership
committee and any other interested affiliate members on Thursday December
14th at 8:00 PM CT.  If you have questions about building your chapter, wish
to know what kind of events will bring in the most new members, or want to
hear the latest ideas for sharing the federation spirit with blind people in
your area, we invite you to be a part of the discussion as well.

We will be using the same conference line.  Please check this list next week
for a reminder email with instructions for joining the call.  Looking
forward to this exciting educational experience!

Let's go build the federation!

Julie A. McGinnity

---