[Nfbmo] Reminder and Conference call Information

Julie A. McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 07:11:40 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that the membership committee is hosting a conference
call with Jeannie Massay, chair of the National Federation of the Blind
membership committee.  Our call takes place tomorrow (today) December 14, at
8:00 PM.  We invite you to bring your questions about membership building in
your chapters as well as the affiliate as a whole.

Call (605)468-8005

Access Code: 1774

Julie

---