[Nfbmo] NFB of Missouri State Board Meeting - January 13

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 02:12:59 UTC 2017

Dear NFB of Missouri Members,

In just a few days now, we will ring in a brand new year which means that
our next NFB of Missouri State Board meeting will be in just a couple of
weeks. Below is a message from Rita Lynch on behalf of our Jefferson City
Chapter which will be hosting the meeting.

I am looking forward to seeing you at the January 13 Board Meeting (10:00
a.m. - 4:00 p.m.). Please RSVP to Rita as outlined below to assist our
Jefferson City Chapter in finalizing plans.

Thank you and see you soon!

Shelia Wright