[Nfbmo] Regarding Fact Sheet And Meet Up at Capitol on Monday

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 18:35:25 UTC 2017

Attached is a final copy of the 2017 Legislative Fact Sheet. Please review
to help prepare your presentations to members of the Missouri legislature.
If you have questions, please feel free to give me a call. I should be
available most of the weekend.

New information: Our meet up location at the capitol has changed. On Monday
we will be gathering on the third floor in the west alcove which is on the
House side. We will be able to use the space all day. I think this will work
to our advantage.

On Monday evening at 6:00 we will have our dinner and briefing at the
Baymont at 6:00 p.m. I look forward to dining with some of my closest
friends as we review our day at the capitol, prepare for Tuesday's work at
the capitol, and strategize as to our follow-up work.

Dinner will be $10.00. We will have fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green
beans, salad, dessert, and drinks.

On Tuesday we will start out using the second floor east alcove and go from
there.

I look forward to seeing you all at the capitol. May the cane taps and dog
paws be heard throughout the capitol as we do our work. Safe travels to all!

Shelia