[Nfbmo] additional list of committees

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:36:57 UTC 2017

That information has already been provided on the spreadsheet. Surely our
members have the ability to add a note about the legislators they are seeing
that serve on committees. Your part about the approach one may make
depending on party is a good one. In every project there is judggement
calls. Do you get most of the info out and follow-up with the additional
information or delay all information until you have a all inclusive
document. I for one am thrilled with participation level of our GA Committee
and their willingness to help.

Here's a shout out to Amy and Chris.

Now if anyone wants to volunteer for a two year assignment of updating all
the relevant information, I'll be thrilled. Two years, because next year
will be much eaiser. (smile)

Shelia