[Nfbmo] Debbie's Mother

Stan Magoon smagoon822 at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 13:30:52 UTC 2017

Gary and Debbie, you have confirmed what the Bible says in 2 Corinthians 2:15, that good people have a specialness about them that makes others want to be better people. They leave a "sweet smelling savor" as they go through life and also leave an example for us all to follow. Take all the time you need to grieve...joy comes in the morning.

Blessings,
Stan, Lynda and Erin Magoon