[Nfbmo] Our 2017 Jeff City Legislative Seminar

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:49:43 UTC 2017

Although I was not able to participate in the Jefferson City Seminar, I
would
like to echo Randy's compliments of Shelia.

Gene Fleeman

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*