[Nfbmo] Rose Parade?

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 00:30:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

We don't have a signed agreement yet.
Send your email address to b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Erika Wolf via Nfbmo
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2017 7:28 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: Erika Wolf
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] Rose Parade?

Hi, could  you  please tell me when the next St. Louis NFB  meeting is? Will it be at the Society for the Blind?
I'm interested in attending a meeting.
Thank you for getting back in touch with me as soon as possible.
Erika Wolf

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 1, 2017, at 1:09 AM, Bryan Schulz via Nfbmo <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I heard the parade will be on Jan. 2nd.
> It is interesting to hear what flowers and items such as seaweed are used to create the floats.
> Here is what I found on google;
>
> Welcome To The Los Angeles Radio Reading Service Online
> www.larrs.org/
>
> LIVE RADIO BROADCASTING FOR THE BLIND OR PRINT IMPAIRED IN L.A. ... LISTEN TO LIVE AUDIO DESCRIPTION OF THE 2017 ROSE PARADE HERE! ... with the large audience offered by Access Unlimited and Los Angeles Radio ...
> Bryan

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/b.schulz%40sbcglobal.net

-----
No virus found in this message.