[Nfbmo] Social media

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:52:50 UTC 2017

Hello,
I am planning on conducting a training for those of you who are admins on your chapter pages. This training will also include questions that anyone may have beyond the basics of setting up a Facebook account.  I can also answer questions about twitter as well.
If you or someone in your chapter is interested let me know so I may connect with them. The training will happen either this sunday or next sunday, which ever works better for those who would like to participate.
As always if you have any questions let me know. Happy to assist any way I can.

Amy Plumlee
Social Media chair
olddrumnfb at gmail.com