[Nfbmo] FW: State Board Meeting Lunch

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 5 21:24:17 UTC 2017

The Jefferson City Chapter is looking forward to hosting the State Board
Meeting on Saturday, January 21. Our Chapter President, Melissa Smith, asked
me to handle the lunch count for the meeting since she will be on a cruise
next week.

Your choice will be a ham, turkey or roast beef sandwich. I will also need
to know if you want it on wheat or white bread. The caterer wants the count
one week before the event, therefore, I will need to hear from everyone who
will be wanting lunch no later than Friday, January 13th. I will respond to
everyone who gives me an order so you will know that you are in the count.
You will need to let me know, however, by the deadline or you will not have
a lunch.

This is a different meeting place and there is no beverage machine available
at this facility so if you will want drinks other than coffee or water which
will be provided by our chapter, you may want to bring the drink of your
choice.

Directions for the new meeting place are: after crossing the river, take the
Whitten Expressway, otherwise known as Hwy. 50 which will be a left turn
going east and continue to the first stoplight and turn right on MO Blvd.
You will go approximately two miles to Stadium Blvd and turn left. At the
first round about take the second road which is Hyde Park. You will then see
a building complex on the right and you will need to go to the rear of this
complex and look for 2409-D Hyde Park Rd. The door will be marked as Vogel
Westside Insurance. For others coming from other directions, get to Hwy. 50
and then to MO Blvd. and continue as indicated above. If anyone has any
questions, just give me a call at 573-230-4506 or email me at
ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com. Have a safe trip and let me hear from you soon.

Rita A. Lynch