[Nfbmo] The First Student Division Meeting of 2017! and a new conference line number

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:11:09 UTC 2017

I look forward to joining the call!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Holly Carneal via
Nfbmo
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:01 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <Nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Holly Carneal <hollyc2013 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfbmo] The First Student Division Meeting of 2017! and a new
conference line number

Hello,
     I wanted to let everyone know that the first Student Division
conference call will take place on Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 at nine PM.
the conference line we have used in the passed changed it's number. However,
the access code will remain the same. The new number
is:
641-715-3850. the access code is 583570. Feel free to join our call to see
what we are working on. For our first meeting of the year, I plan on
implementing some things that we have been planning. I look forward to
seeing you there and am excited to see what 2017 has in store for the
National Federation of the Blind!
Thank you for your time,
Holly Carneal