[Nfbmo] Show-me meeting

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 02:10:10 UTC 2017

This meeting was awesome. The highlight was Julie talking about her experience at the Colorado Center for the Blind.

The next meeting will be the Monday when most of us are at Jeff City Seminar. I would hope that those who do not attend can make some time to attend this wonderful conference call.

Regards

Daniel Garcia