[Nfbmo] Next Student Division call

Holly Carneal hollyc2013 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 03:19:34 UTC 2017

Hello friends,
I wanted to let everyone know when the next student division call will be. It was originally scheduled for the 14th of February. However, because that is Valentine's Day, and during Jeff City seminar, we have rescheduled it for the following week. The meeting will be held at 9 pm on Tuesday, February 21st. The number you will need to call is 641-715-3850. The access code will be 583570.
Our meeting yesterday went well and I am excited to share some future project ideas with you at the board meeting.
Thank you,
Holly Carneal