[Nfbmo] Announcement

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:36:05 UTC 2017

I'm not sure. The primary presentations by the Lighthouse outlined in the
announcement occur Thursday at the Public Forum. The rest of that meeting is
comments that people from the community want to bring to the Council's
attention for planning purposes. The second day is a business meeting of
theState Rehab Council. I can inquire about a recording of the Presentation
by the Lighthouse.
Shelia