[Nfbmo] FW: DGC Kids for Children with Visual Impairments Assistance

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 17:26:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

This was started two months ago??
Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Gary Wunder via Nfbmo
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:32 AM
To: nfbmo list
Cc: Gary Wunder
Subject: [Nfbmo] FW: DGC Kids for Children with Visual Impairments Assistance

As you can see from the message below, the Delta Gamma Center is trying to raise some money. They aren't asking for it directly from us, but they are asking to go on the web and vote for them. It seems to me that what they have done for Chris Parsons and Julie McGinnity is a testament to the kind of work they do, and I need not remind you that they are the facility in which we hold our Bell Academy Program. So, if you feel like giving them a vote of endorsement, I'm sure they would appreciate it. Please see the text below.