[Nfbmo] Important note about convention hotel

Ruby Polk rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 26 19:50:04 UTC 2017

Good Information and Directions. Ruby

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Gene Coulter via
Nfbmo
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 1:46 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Gene Coulter <escoulter at centurytel.net>
Subject: [Nfbmo] Important note about convention hotel

  After consulting with the hotel our room block will be in the main (west)
tower.   The rooms in the East wing have had some  problems including noise
and moisture from their proximity to the water park.  Our meetings are
mostly in the east wing but are not effected.
Anyone who wishes a room in the east wing is free to request one
understanding  the above issue. These are the rooms that are very close to
the meeting rooms, regular indoor pool and guid dog relief area.
To get to committee, registration, and general session meeting rooms from
your guest room   in the main tower you need to take the elevator to the
lobby then walk east down the main corridor, make a right turn  when  you
reach the end and follow that wall until you come to another  elevator
which you take down to the meeting level.   I believe there is a stairway in
this area as well which we can use.
Our banquet is in the Grand Ballroom on the lobby level which only requires
one elevator regardless of which part of the hotel you are staying in.
I apolligize for any hassle this creates but we want you to have a guest
room worthy of a Federationist. This likely will result in folks needing to
allow extra time to get to and from meetings.
Thank
Gene