[Nfbmo] JAWS question

Holly Carneal hollyc2013 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 00:39:18 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,
I am not sure how to correct this issue, but I have run across the same problem. I have asked sighted people to look at the documents this happens with and they have reported that there is no use of foreign language within these documents. The only thing I can come up with is that JAWS may be trying to read some strange looking font and it is somehow seeing it as a different language.