[Nfbmo] Visit Table A33 at national convention 2017

Carol Morgan cmcares at att.net
Tue Jul 4 02:41:52 UTC 2017

Visit the Missouri table A33 to buy your chance to win an Amazon echo. The tickets are one for five dollars or three for $10.
We will also be selling NFB umbrellas. They will be sold for $12 each. We have different colors: black and white, Green and white and blue and white possibly red and white
I encourage you to do some research on the Amazon echo if you do not know what it is. It is an amazing tool that has seven speakers.
Thank you for visiting table a 33 and getting your Amazon echo tickets and NFB umbrellas. We appreciate your support
Carol A. Morgan
Ways and Means Chair

Sent from my iPhone