[Nfbmo] Visit Table A33 at national convention 2017

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 19:39:48 UTC 2017

Dear Friends,
Due to several factors, we will not be selling our world  Famous Lewis &
Clark Trail Mix at this year's national convention. We hope to be able to
resume this offering next summer.
we look forward to your visit with us at table A-33 in the exhibit Hall at
this year's national convention. As our Ways & Means Chair has indicated, we
will have an opportunity for you to win an Amazon Echo and we have a few of
our beautiful two color NFB umbrellas for $12.00 each.
Shelia Wright, President