[Nfbmo] Visit Table A33 at national convention 2017

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 23:13:41 UTC 2017

I agree 100% with Bryan. Do not worry about trail mix. You are much more
important. Our team at convention will just need to focus a little more on
selling tickets and umbrellas. Trail mix lovers will just appreciate it even
more next year.

Take care and if you do come to Orlando for a few days, let me know if I can
do anything to help make it easier.
Shelia