[Nfbmo] Rideshare Testing.

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Wed Jul 26 22:42:12 UTC 2017

 I wanted to share this message from the national office with everyone in regards to Ride Share testing. This is awesome and we have some very dedicated testers but I know there are more of us out there who use these services and have service dogs or ride with someone who does so we need more testers in more areas. It is not fair to expect the few to do all the work for us. We all fought hard to make ride shares better but that means we all have to hold them accountable. We cannot complain if we are not willing to get involved and make sure drivers are doing their jobs and accepting services animals. Don't rely on the few be one of the many. Speak up and make a difference. The testing form is short and can be accessed at www.nfb.org/rideshare. Do it today, complaining to friends wont make a difference but you have a chance to promote real change and to compliment companies and drivers who of it right.   Hi Robyn,   As an update, I wanted to let you know that I’ve received four Uber tests for the state of Missouri this month. In June I received a total of thirteen Uber tests. Great work!   Sincerely, Valerie   Valerie Yingling Legal Program Coordinator 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230 (410) 659-9314, extension 2440 | vyingling at nfb.org
Never underestimate yourself.  You are a special person and there is no one quite like you.