[Nfbmo] Sore feet need a rest #nfcmo

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 31 02:38:48 UTC 2017

Tonight I surpassed one million steps on the fitness challan for the month of July. That is about 440 miles  or the distance from Columbia to Nashville.

I set this goal on July 1  when I saw that Robin House had walked over 46,000 steps in one day. I knew I would never do that so I decided to instead see if I could walk  a million steps in 30 days. Thanks for the inspiration Robin.

However, I shall never do this ever again! My feet are  sore and my legs tired!

 My August goal will be very simple to stay in the top five of our group. Hopefully, others will step lively in August for us.

By the Way Carol has picked up the pace  and will have walked over 900,000 steps herself which would have landed her in Chicago!

Let’s keep moving!

But, right now time to let some blisters heal!

Gene Coulter