[Nfbmo] Board Meeting

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 00:36:04 UTC 2017

Hellow everyone,

The Lewis & Clark Chapter is excited to be the host chapter for the
upcoming board meeting on June 17th.

The meeting will be at the St. James Lutheran Church.  The address is
1401 North hanley Rd.  University City, MO 63130.

For lunch Our meal will come from Snars (a samwich shop).  The cost of
the lunch is $10.00 and will include macaroni salad, a cookie and your
choice of ham, turkey, or roast beef sandwich. Our chapter will
provide bottled water, coffee, and tea to drink.

Please let me know by 5 PM on Wednesday June 14th if you want a lunch
and what type of sandwich you would like.

We look forward to seeing you all on the 17th.

Jenny Carmack