[Nfbmo] Board Meeting

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:54:22 UTC 2017

Jenny,

I will take a ham sandwich, and Sharon will take a roast beef sandwich.

Thanks,

Gene Fleeman

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil -- it has no point.
Author unknown

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*