[Nfbmo] Planning To Be At Saturday's Board Meeting

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 04:14:08 UTC 2017

As you prepare for our NFB of Missouri board meeting on Saturday, don't
forget to bring your tickets for the Amazon Echo (both sold and unsold). It
will help us get a feel for where our sales are. If some of your chapter
members have tickets please bring them. This will be the last time for many
of you to get your friends name into the drawing. So round up the tickets in
your area before leaving home for the board meeting. Neither you or your
friends can win if you don't send your tickets with us to Orlando.

Remember that tickets are 1 for $5.00 or three for $10.00.

Everyone from our affiliate going to convention will want to have tickets in
hand when you arrive at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort. This will put you in
good standing with many other Federationists. Get your sales started early
in the week. The drawing will be on July 16.

Got to run, I need to go consult with Alexa.

Shelia (On behalf of Carol Morgan)