[Nfbmo] Board Meeting

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:57:38 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone!

I have the orders for those who have posted here, as well as a few who
have sent their order to me off list.  We need to have the orders by 5
PM this afternoon.  If you know of someone who is coming to the
meeting please remind them to place their order for lunch, if they
haven't already done so.

Thank you all for your help.

The Lewis & Clark Chapter is looking forward to seeing everyone on
Saturday. Have a good rest of the week.

Jenny