[Nfbmo] Great News! We still have T-Shirts for sale

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 22:12:13 UTC 2017

Hello, folks:

The Kansas City Chapter still has a few t-shirts for sale. We will be having them at the upcoming board meeting for you to purchase. You can get your choice of cardinal red or royal blue. The t-shirts feature the NFB of Missouri logo in white. For sizes small through extra-large the price is $12 and for 2XL a& 3XL the price is $15. As method of payment we accept cash or checks payable to NFB of Kc. Below are the colors and sizes still available:

Red
1 Small
1 Medium
3 Extra Large