[Nfbmo] I have just made minor changes to the Kansas City Chapter page on nfbmo.org

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 18 17:21:18 UTC 2017

Those of you who attended the state board meeting yesterday will remember that Randy had me tell you how easy it is to edit and modify your chapter web page. I just made some slight modifications to the Kansas City Chapter page. I updated the board members section with the 2017 officers and their current e-mail addresses. The rest of the page has to still be modified. Our chapter will best decide what information to put in the page and then I will take care of the work.

Regards

Daniel