[Nfbmo] reminder to those who are going to national convention

sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:18:27 UTC 2017

Greetings Troops,
Just a friendly reminder for those of us who are attending national convention in Orlando.  Remember that you are not the only one in the hotel, be kind and patient of others, use good judgement and common sense, keep your rooms in order, you don’t always need to dress up, but look neat and orderly, rmember we are all being watched by everyone and sighted people who sometimes don’t have a very good impression of blind people in general, so don’t act like an idiot and throw a fit like a man did in New Orleans in 91 in the restaurant, have lots of patience when eating out and buying item in the Exhibit Hall, guide dogs users be especially mindful of your animals, proper feeding and grooming keep in mind we don’t want to give the general public any thing to complain about, remember to tip appropriately, just use good judgement and common sense all around and things will good along much smoother for everyone.  Dave Hutchins